To safeguard against losses due to illness, accident, or other unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance as soon as possible after making a deposit. Hosted Hunts Inc. has partnered with Global Rescue™.
HOSTED HUNTS, INC. STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT YOU ENROLL WITH GLOBAL RESCUE™ PRIOR TO EMBARKING ON YOUR TRIP.
Medical and security emergencies happen. When they do, we rely on Global Rescue, the world’s leading membership organization providing integrated medical, security, travel risk and crisis response services to our travelers worldwide. Without a Global Rescue membership, an emergency evacuation could cost you more than $100,000. That’s why over 1 million members trust Global Rescue to get them home when the worst happens. Don’t travel without Global Rescue. Memberships start at just $119.
GLOBAL RESCUE™ MEMBERSHIP
- Medical Consultation services 24/7/365 with critical care paramedics, nurses and physicians, and an exclusive relationship with the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations
- Field Rescue from the point of illness or injury for any serious medical emergency
- Evacuation back to the member’s home hospital of choice
- Security Extraction from natural disasters, terror attacks and civil unrest
- Travel Intelligence and event monitoring from our team of in-house analysts
- GPS Tracking & Communication through our mobile app
IMG SIGNATURE TRAVEL INSURANCESM
IMG®, a worldwide leader in global benefits and travel insurance, has created the industry’s most complete product, tailor-made for the adventurous traveler. IMG Signature Travel InsuranceSM is the perfect add-on to your Global Rescue membership, providing coverage against a variety of unexpected expenses while you’re traveling, and giving you the added comfort of knowing the actual value of your trip is protected if something goes wrong.
- Trip Cancellation: Trip Cost Insured (Up to $100,000)
- Trip Interruption: 150% of trip cost insured
- Travel Delay: Up to $1,000 ($250/day max after delay of 6 hours)
- Missed Connection: Up to $500 (after a delay of 3 hours)
- Change Fee: Up to $300 Reimbursement of Miles or Rewards Points Up to $75
- Lost or Stolen Baggage: Up to $2,500
- Baggage Delay: Up to $500
- Emergency Medical: Up to $100,000
- Emergency Dental: Up to $1,000
- Pre-existing Condition Waiver: Yes, if purchased within 20 days of initial trip payment
- Common Carrier AD&D: Up to $100,000
- Search & Rescue: Up to $10,000
- Sports Equipment Rental: Up to $2,000 ($500/day)
- Rental Car Damage: Up to $40,000
- Optional Upgrade-Interrupt for any Reason: Up to 75% non-refundable insured trip cost
- Cancel for any Reason: Up to 75% non-refundable insured trip cost (Policy must be purchased within 20 days from initial trip payment for you to be eligible)
Pricing varies based on age, trip cost, trip length, destination, and level of coverage.
Field Rescue: We pioneered worldwide field rescue for our members in remote or dangerous environments. Our deployable teams are standing by to rescue our members from the point of illness or injury for any serious medical emergency.
Security Membership: Our teams of military special operations veterans are available to provide advisory, consultation and evacuation services for events like natural disasters, terror attacks and civil unrest when you are in danger.
Medical Evacuation: Our fully deployable medical teams have unparalleled capabilities to transport our members back to their home hospital of choice from anywhere in the world.
Destination Reports and Event Alerts: Destination reports for 215 countries and principalities worldwide include entry requirements, COVID-19 travel status and restrictions, detailed health and security assessments and required immunizations. Keep up to date on health and security events worldwide.
Medical and Security Advisory Services: Our operations centers are staffed by experienced nurses, paramedics and military special operations veterans. Global Rescue also has partnerships with the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations, Elite Medical Group and Partners HealthCare, the Harvard Medical School affiliate.
My Global Rescue Mobile App: Access Global Rescue services in one location. Browse destination reports and alerts, activate emergency assistance, real-time virtual health visits and keep track of the people you care about with GPS tracking and messaging.