Why use Hosted Hunts to book for your destination?
Hosted Hunts was born upon the realization that we were already booking a significant number of hunts annually simply through referrals based on our own personal experiences. As this became a regular practice, the decision to form a professional booking company was a natural progression. Our goal since inception has been to become an industry leader with an emphasis on customer service. Our focus is on quality over quantity realizing that without a commitment to service we will never grow to the level we aspire.
The years have been good to us and we have seen significant annual growth in our client base and sales volume. It has also been a great learning experience. We know that there are many booking agencies out there. We also know that top destinations do not need a lot of outside help to sell hunts. So, for us to reach our goals, we realize it will take a tremendous amount of hard work and dedication. We are up to the challenge. We want to build and maintain strong, mutually-beneficial relationships with outfitters who share our values.
- We are a family company and family values permeate our day-to-day business. We believe that integrity must be the cornerstone of our business. We won’t oversell a destination to make a quick sale. We work hard to accurately represent our destinations so they do not have to meet unrealistic expectations when the client arrives.
- As our name suggests, one of our best assets is our ability to actually “host” hunts. Every year we host large groups, handling all of the trip planning and details for our clients. As an example, we have, on multiple occasions, hosted groups of 18 on Caribou hunts. We routinely fill an archery deer camp. This “Hosted Hunt” concept not only fills an entire camp quickly, but it leaves just one point-man for the destination to work with. It simplifies the booking process and allows you, the outfitter, to enjoy more valuable time focusing on doing what you do best.
- We are a one-stop-shop. In addition to our dedicated staff of experienced, passionate outdoorsman, we also own and operate a full-line sporting goods store, and we represent some of the top brands in the industry. Based on our personal experiences, and in conjunction with your recommendations, we provide complete and detailed gear lists to our clients. We give them exclusive pricing, ship free to their doorstep, and ensure they have exactly what they need for the specific trip they are going on.
- Our decades-long affiliation with a trusted travel agency assures our clients that all of their peripheral travel arrangements can be met. From flights and hotels to rental cars and cruise extensions, and even more, we have the resources to make sure everything is in line. We are also an authorized Travel Guard insurance broker.
- We also offer a unique add-on service to our customers – the ability to have their experience filmed. We send a professional cameraman along to document the trip on film. This gives them something to show friends and family back home. It also gives them a way to relive their adventure for years to come. And this means people will see your outfitting operation, too.
- Our business plan is sound and our house is in order. Our destinations can rest assured that our accounting department will handle business financials promptly and professionally.
- This is a fun, challenging, and unique business. We take our work seriously and this is not a hobby for us. The outdoors is our way of life.
- Hosted Hunts is a proud supporter of SCI, NRA, FNAWS, DU, Delta Waterfowl, NWTF, QDMA, and Pheasants Forever.
But, don’t just take our word for it: