To safeguard against losses due to illness, accident, or other unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance as soon as possible after making a deposit.
Hosted Hunts Inc. has partnered with Redpoint Travel Insurance to offer its Ripcord Rescue Travel Insurance product.
Critical benefits of Ripcord Rescue Travel Insurance include:
- Single point of contact for policy quotes and sales, emergency services, travel assistance, and insurance claims
- Evacuation and rescue services from your point of injury or illness to your hospital of choice with a limit of $750,000
- Comprehensive travel insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, primary medical expense coverage, baggage loss or delay, emergency accident, and emergency sickness medical expense, emergency dental, accidental death and dismemberment, and more
- 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses, and military veterans
- Optional security evacuation coverage in case of an unplanned natural disaster or other security events
- Waiver for pre-existing conditions (must be purchased within 14 days of deposit)
- Optional “Cancel for Any Reason” coverage (must be purchased within 14 days of deposit)
About Redpoint Travel Insurance
Redpoint provides round-the-clock access to medical and security professionals combined with the best evacuation, rescue, and travel insurance coverages designed for all types of travelers. Redpoint covers almost 10 million people worldwide and has evacuated clients from all seven continents. Our team is comprised of special operations veterans, paramedics, Stanford Medicine affiliated physicians, former intelligence officers, insurance actuaries and global security experts with dozens of years of experience in theaters around the world. Redpoint’s operations model puts our subject matter experts as close to our clients’ problems as possible. We provide 24/7/365 access to our operations centers staffed by paramedics, nurses and military veterans as first-line call takers and case managers. Our clients include individuals and families, non-profits, academic institutions, athletic organizations, and global Fortune 500 companies.
Pricing varies based on age, trip cost, trip length, and level of coverage.